Straumann Switzerland High Quality Premium Implant
A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically positioned into the jawbone instead of missing teeth. Dental implants are the closest you can get to natural and healthy teeth, for instance, an implant does not come loose like a denture can. Moreover, dental implants do not have to be anchored to other teeth.
Today, dental implants are highly demanded treatment option and can be used in many different cases such as partial and complete toothless patients. In addition, dental implants have long term success clinically.
Who Can Benefit from a Dental Implant?
- You must have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant.
- Adults of all ages, whether an adult is partly or completely toothles.
- Implantation is not suggested in individuals under the age of 18, since the jaws are still growing and developing.
- Dental implant treatment should be decided by consulting with their doctors whose patients have uncontrolled diabets, high blood pressure, systemic disease, etc.
- Implants can be applied in individuals with under control heart, blood pressure and diabetes.
- Adolescents can aslo benefit a implant treantment if facial growth and development has been completed
Advantages of Dental Implants
- They are built to last ( a permanent soluton to tooth loss)
- Confident and stunning smiles
- Enables natural and comfortable speech
- Protect facial bone and healthy teeth
- Improved appearance
- Prevent bone loss
- Keep adjacent teeth stable
- Feeling great and looking good as your smile chages your life.
Implant Supported Fixed Partial Denture;
Single tooth deficiency: In this case, It is possible to replace the missing tooth with an implant as an alternative to traditional dental prostheses.
Multiple tooth deficiencies: In cases where there is two or more teeth loss, missing dental cavities can be filled with implant-supported prostheses.
Complete toothlessness: It is possible to offer a patient fixed partial denture option with 6-8 implants in the upper and lower jaw. This process will allow for denture to feel tight and secure providing the closest experience to natural teeth.
Implant Supported Removable Denture; Removable dentures can cause bone loss in the jaw over time but there is a simple way to prevent this problem : supporting yor removable dentures with dental implants. An excellent solution for economically feasible and necessarly desirable is to place a few dental implants to support a removable denture. Most implant-supported dentures are made to look good and feel great; are the closest treatment you can get to natural, and healthy teeth.
Dental Implants Aftercare
After dental implant treatment, excellent oral hygiene is very important and should be paid attention carefully. Do not chew on the implant side adn avoid the consumption of hard foods. Special attention should be paid to the oral hygiene since a surgical procedure is performed in the implanted area. Do not forget tooth brushing.
Our dentists explains and shows you the proper and accurate dental care techniques after dental implant treatment.
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION
- Consultation with the doctor
- Learn about dental implant procedure
- Different treatment options
- Written treatment plan
- Ask all of your questions and get answered them
Believe in Power of Your Smile! See how one of our patients smile is stunning after dental implant treatment :)